Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem to get credit by visiting site...

Problem to get credit by visiting site... 9 years 2 months ago #10269

• Msi-Apu
  • Msi-Apu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Help me sir...
I can't get credit by visiting sit... When i get into the site then shows please wait 14.95 mint to get credit.
Please tell me how can i get credit by visiting site.....??????

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Problem to get credit by visiting site... 9 years 2 months ago #10270

• krelay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
What you are seeing is a 15 second timer. It should count down to zero and then give you credits, which again may not show in your account for a further 30 - 40 seconds. You should not close the any page until your credits have actually been received.

All this needs a working Javascript enabled in your browser.

But javascript has its problems and many website owners use these well known problems to cheat Fanslave and other sites.
Number one problem is that javascript can have only ONE clock working, actually your computer's clock!
So if another clock is used in a timing situation, for example, to change flash images, then one or both clocks must slow down. Some sites, particularly those adult sites seen under "traffic", have so many timing applications running that the 15 second clock simply stops completely, or it takes 6 minutes or more on average to count down those 15 seconds!

There is no solution. Whereas I would love to disable javascript and flash, it would also disable Fanslave's scripts, so that would not be an answer.
If, or when, javascript and flash are banned, the internet will be a much better place.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: fanslavefanslave-forum
Time to create page: 2.643 seconds