TOPIC: Annoying Ad Blockade?!??!?

Annoying Ad Blockade?!??!? 11 years 3 months ago #6701

• Nadine2012
  • Nadine2012's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Today i loggin in at Fanslave an imideatly i got this Message:

You searched too often for new ads. Please wait 5 minutes...
Notice: You should not search for new ads more than 2 times a minute...

what is that for nonsense the system is hard enough to accomplish cause tehre are so few actions to click and then this shit... would u ruin yourself by putting in such a annoying ad blockade? Think about it nobody accepts to wait 5 minutes every add he clicks.... this is ridicolous!! even at traffic or youtube this shit comes out... i hope it will be fixed immediately cause no one would accept this time eating issue.... and u ruin yourself with that. My whole downline calls me and was pretty upset and has spoken to me that they want to discontinue fanslave cause it's pretty annoying this ad blokade!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Annoying Ad Blockade?!??!? 11 years 3 months ago #6704

• Erkin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have the same problem. When there is a lot of fb ads to like it said please wait 5 minutes and all of the ads has gone. It will be a serious problem sometimes.

Annoying Ad Blockade?!??!? 11 years 3 months ago #6705

• Erkin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok I got it. there is just one way. and that's waiting for liking some of the pages. When everybody tries to reload fanslave page it will be serious problem for all of the users. So fanslave need to do that. It seems a necessary application.

• Page:
Moderators: fanslavefanslave-forum
Time to create page: 2.753 seconds