• Page:

TOPIC: clarifications

clarifications 9 years 8 months ago #9732

• lialia
  • lialia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hi, in the traffic many times happen to find links back to facebook pages, when I click the counter does not start and I do not get paid for that click as ever? perhaps because it is the wrong section where they put the links to get to click? so I have the same open it or not?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

clarifications 9 years 8 months ago #9733

• Minerva
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, i am user in the site and if paid per click of link of Facebook. (Only visit the page)

Visit my page..

Last edit: by Minerva.

clarifications 9 years 8 months ago #9735

• krelay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Counter doesn't start on Facebook and several other pages. You have to watch carefully!
Sometimes you get the credits immediately after the page has finished loading. But most times, you have to wait between 20 and 40 seconds. A few nasty pages wont credit you until 30 seconds have passed AND you have closed the TAB and wated a further 10 seconds or so!

So, if you don't see a counter - leave that tab open, but go back to the main fanslave tab and watch for the credits to change. Count out thirty seconds in your head before closing the other tab.

In a nutshell - don't watch the user's page, watch your fanslave page!
It's "traffic" so they just want visitor numbers, you don't actually have to look at these pages!

• Page:
Moderators: fanslavefanslave-forum
Time to create page: 3.069 seconds