• Page:

TOPIC: actions won´t get tracked/creds not rewarded

actions won´t get tracked/creds not rewarded 10 years 10 months ago #7726

• wopwop
  • wopwop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
for about a week now i have the problem that the credits are not rewarded propperly. this happened with traffic, youtube and facebook. the silly thing is however, the not rewarded facebook-likes still do count towards the daily limit. so it´s obvious they do get tracked. i´m here for months now and it only occured recently, so nothing with "click update" or such things. this does not happen every time, but i have eagle-eyes on my creds. anyone with the same problem out there?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by wopwop.

actions won´t get tracked/creds not rewarded 10 years 10 months ago #7728

• krelay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Yes, it happens! Often a lot! Now if you keep your eagle eye on how many sites change their name on facebook, how many sites get banned from youtube, and etc., etc., etc., you will soon realize that there are a lot of people just trying to cheat the system. Most are complete idiots and not only don't succeed in cheating, but lose the money/credit that they initially paid.

Yes, these idiots sometimes cause a loss to us too! We just have to live with it. Now where else can we earn this much? OK, make some, lose some!

actions won´t get tracked/creds not rewarded 10 years 10 months ago #7731

• wopwop
  • wopwop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
thx for the reply and yes, youre right, with other sites i have a lot more untracked content. it just seems to get worse here too, sadly. but i keep unliking them, so at least they´re not benefiting from me

Last edit: by wopwop.
  • Page:
Moderators: fanslavefanslave-forum
Time to create page: 2.662 seconds