• Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
when is this problem resolve???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

facebook credits 11 years 2 months ago #6827

• Erkin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
yes that's right, is there anybody who find a way to liking this pages ? Absolutely I couldn't like pages. I'm trying again and again and again, refreshing and see I didn't like the page. I hope facebook solve this problem. Also ref-rally is going to start just one day later. I wish they fix this bug until ref-rally's start. Good day everybody...

facebook credits 11 years 2 months ago #6828

• nyko77
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Please please fix it! Im not just losing my daily ussual likes/credits , Im losing, or lost for ever, the confidence of my refered users.. they are my firsts ones and they registered in middle of this problem.
Is there any chance for fanSlave administration to put an advise at the main account in each language just to let new people know? or a mailing for those who were registered from the day this problem started? A new member under this conditions leave the site for ever, they wont enter this forum.

this is just an idea to reduce the damage this bug is generating to us and to fanslave. im sure you are the first ones concerned to find the way out of this problem.

is there anything we can do to help?

I also suggest tecnical suport to make a special, unique and remarkable topic at this forum in wich we be could share possible solutions, post links of fake fb fanpages so we can make a list to check before clicking, and anything to help each other and help the site.
I know any user can create a topic, but it would be very much better a FS one! we are all on the same boat, just join efforts, users and fanslave to figth this bug!

please let us know what can we do.

thank you.

facebook credits 11 years 2 months ago #6829

• poog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i'am using opera and no problem

facebook credits 11 years 2 months ago #6830

• Erkin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
please try google chrome, it's working great now. I liked 4 fb pages, and there weren'y any problem.

Moderators: fanslavefanslave-forum
Time to create page: 3.044 seconds