If you have got a new Instagram account, you may temporarily be blocked by Instagram.
After several blocks, Instagram may ask you to change your password.
This happens when your activity on Instagram is unusual:
- You follow too often other people without any other activity.
- You use your Instagram account only on your PC.
- You do not have a single post on your Instagram profile.
Here's what you can do to prevent being blocked by Instagram.
- Do not give anyone your Instagram password and do not use a third-party app (fanSlave is not an app and never asks for your Instagram password).
- If you see the Instagram message for the first time - wait 72 hours with "Follow" and "Like" activities.
- Use your mobile phone and if possible your mobile internet access for Instagram.
- Send various posts and pictures on Instagram in your profile.
- Do not follow other people / profiles too often.
Wait 40 seconds until you follow a new person / profile.
Follow a maximum of 60 people / profiles per hour.
- Connect your Instagram profile with your facebook profile.
-> Through these actions, Instagram should be able to build more confidence in you and you should no longer get the message
Do I risk my account being locked forever?
No, you do not risk blocking your account if you:
- manually perform all activities on your account.
Instagram may temporarily restrict some of the features of your Instagram account, such as: For example, "Follow" or "Actions" with the message "Action blocked".
Don't worry - these restrictions usually do not last long.
YES, there is a medium to high risk of your account being suspended if:
- You use bots and software solutions (fanSlave is neither a bot nor a software or an app)
- You use mobile games and apps